The skirt and blouse are pretty standard, but the bolero jacket was my attempt at copying a fashion place from La Mode Illustree. It was a visual attempt only, as I do not have the pattern supplement correlating to that issue of the magazine. I really like how the back of the jacket came up to a point at the center back, though I wish my skills are sharp point making had been better then. The original also a lot of military robe decoration at the shoulders and such, but I did not have the skill to make such things.
The silk was en embroidered decorator silk that I got from JoAnns when it hit the clearance table ages ago. I think I managed to get it for $6 a yard. The stuff was amazing. =)
In the two photo below, the jacket is shown over a cotton drape I used to cover my dress forms. It struck me that it looks very much like a Regency era ensemble like that. It actually works, LOL.