*Skirt and bodice are heavily altered from other patterns
Fabric: %100 Cotton print.
Available on ebay HEREFirstly, let me say that I have made this pattern twice thus far, and both times I screwed it up. This is no fault of the pattern, but my own oversights. In this case, when I folded the pleats under on the back "tail" pieces, I folded them to far over, essentially making the tail piece several inches narrower than it should have been =(. The result still turns out rather nice, but the way it SHOULD have been done would have been even nicer.
In the photo below you can see folds in the back "tails" of the overskirt. The top told comes over all the way to the edge. This was the mistake I made. It should not be over that far, because I should not have folded the stack of pleats under so far. Next time, I am finally going to make this thing correctly!!